Home, Interest

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Spooky Invitation

Good Morning All,

My prayers go out to all of you in Texas, I hope you are safe and that the storm passes quickly.



 My card today is more of a invitation. I sponged Distress Oxide ink in peeled paint and spiced marmalade on a piece of white card stock then stamped the October 31 st square and embossed with black embossing powder then fussy cut. The Broom and Bubbling Beaker were colored with colored pencils then fussy cut. For the back ground I used the Wood Grain Background and Memento Coco ink. The Drop In For A Spell Greeting was embossed with black embossing powder. The October square and Beaker were attached with foam tape. The green layer was attached to the black card in the upper left corner.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: