Home, Interest

Sunday, May 28, 2017

See You Later

Hi all, I hope your week has went well. Today I have a new background stamp  stamp from DRS designs. It's the See You Later, Alligator


I stamp it with Versa Mark and used white embossing powder, then sponged on some of Distress Oxide ink. I cut a circle from the center on another paper I sponged more ink and sprayed it with water. The Frog on a Log I used Copic markers then fussy cut. The Spatter Background was embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped the Toad'ally Wonderful Day embossed with white embossing powder sponged it then cut it apart.

You still have a few day for the The Great Cling Stamp give away.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Janett, this is one of my fave cards you have made. That froggie is so cute and it love your framing and stamping! Hugz