Home, Interest

Sunday, April 2, 2017

Everybunny

Hi all,
It's almost Easter, and the trees are starting to get there leaves. Spring is here everything is turning yellow 😀 gotta love it.

This is my Nuvo Mousse card I used it for everything on this card. I start with the background I scoped out a tiny bit from the jar and added a drop of water then with a paint brush I brushed it on the Easy Dot Background   I stamped it across the paper with all three colors not minding if they overlapped when I was finished I added more water and did splatters across the paper ( colors used Peony Pink,Aquamarine,Cornflower Blue). For the Simple Easter Bunny    I used black, Color Box Ink and clear embossing powder then I just rubbed the Nuvo Mousse across the bunny's. The New Happy Easter Everybunny was done the same way. This was the easiest card that I have ever colored.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett 

No comments: