Home, Interest

Sunday, March 26, 2017

The Beauty of Springtime

Hi all,
What a week it has been, we have had some terrible storms this week one night the power went off at 9:00 and didn't come back on until the next afternoon. Today is beautiful with the sun shinning so I can see all the yard work that needs to be done I think spring is finally here.

My card this week is a Easter card that is very simple.


With this new set of stamps I found myself do this almost one layer stamping. I found that I really liked the look of stamping the Image and the Greeting on the same layer and it was super simple with the use of my Misty. 

For this card I stamped the Brushed Pussy Willow twice across the bottom of the panel and then stamping the new Springtime Easter Greeting in Memento Coco Ink I used Copic to color the image. This was layered onto a Lt. Pink die cut card then onto a cream card. I just loved the simple elegant look.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: