Home, Interest

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Amazing Love

On this rainy Sunday I wanted to share with you my Amazing Love Puzzle card. This is such a fun stamp that could be used in so may different way's it would be great for kids Valentines. For my card I was experimenting with different mediums.


I started by stamping with Versa Mark and embossing with gold embossing powder the                           Amazing Love Puzzle 
I add a little color with Zig clean Color pen in a few random places. I used the Versa Mark pad along the edges and glitter embossing powder. The frame was covered with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse. This was layered on to another sheet with the glitter embossing powder along the edge . On the card I used Tearific Tape and Nuvo Gilding Flakes.
I was happy with the way my card experiment turned out it's a little different for a Valentine but it very sparkly. You just never know were a experiment will take you.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett
  

No comments: