Home, Interest

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Color Challenge day 1

Hi all, I'm trying the 30 day color challenge. 







I was so inspired by the card today, I loved the background that she make. But my card today I used the different colors to blend for the shadows.



For the red on the flower I used Copic R01,R35,R37,RV19 for the leaves G20,G24,G28,BG18.
These are colors that I would have never tried before but I was very happy with the look I achieved.


For the strip  used the same colors as the flower  I let it dry the I used Gold embossing Powder.


All the stamps are from DRS designs.

I had a lot of fun and have learned so much. Can't ware until tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett



  


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your colouring on the flower, and the matching strip works really well. I have some poinsettias to colour and I'd like to try using your colour combinations...