Home, Interest

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Twisted Thanks

Hi all,
today I want to share a 
Twisted Circular Easel Card
You can find the how to info 



For the stamping part I went old school the way I did thing back when I first started stamping.
I started by stamping the new 
Give Thanks Brush Pumpkin
with Versa Mark then heat embossing with gold powder on Bristol Paper. 
Then I used Tombow markers to color the image this paper makes blending so easy it also works wonderful with the Zig Clean and Clear markers. 
The image was fussy cut.


For the background I used part of the 


and Peacock Distress Ink.
 A white gel pen was used to traced around the die.


On the inside used some burlap ribbon.
I stamped the 
three times and colored them with Tombow markers. 
The leaves were attached with foam tape.


Have a wonderful day,

Janett


No comments: