Home, Interest

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Fall Backgrounds

Hi all, it's time for the new DRS designs challenge. 

And the new challenge is

Stamp your own background



For my card I started with Polka Dot Background and white color box ink then white embossing powder.
On the other strip I stamped the Happy Fall Y'all 
In Memento Cantaloupe,Peanut Brittle, Tangelo, Distress Ink Peeled Paint.
I stamped the Add A Fence on kraft paper then I did a wash with Copic Opaque White and fussy cut.

I love making backgrounds you can use any stamp or technique.

  
The Lady Scarecrow was stamped with color box black then embossed with clear powder on to Range watercolor paper.

To color her I used my new Zig Clear Color marker.
This is the first time I have used them and I really do like them I think with a little practices these will be a fave. I love the rich bright colors they blend wonderful with each other and a little water goes a long way.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: