Home, Interest

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Puppy Paws

Hi all, the new DRS designs challenge is 

Pet's R Family Too

Do you know someone that has a new pet well DRS designs has the perfect stamp for you.




I started by stamping the New Pet Congratulations I covered it with a mask then stamped Wags the Dog were just his head would show. I colored him with Copic markers. For the background I repeatedly stamped the Small Dog Print to make the background.



For the inside I stamped the New Little Friend Pet Greeting then stamped the Small Dog Print across the bottom.

Join us in this fun challenge and you could win 20% off at the DRS designs store. 

 Have a wonderful day,

Janett

I have entered this card in the following challenges.

Stamp Ink Paper (black and white) 

8 comments:

Tina's Crop Shop said...

Oh goodness Janett, you had me at "dog"! I just LOVE this! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love your card!! I am a dog lover, so this card, to me, is perfect!! That puppy is adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper!!

Super Stamp Girl said...

Aww, this is the very first "congrats on your new pet" card I have ever seen. Sadly, usually they are more sympathy oriented, but I like this, and the sentiment is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week, Janett! Crystal, DT

World of Michael Trent said...

(a) I love this card!! (b) I love DRS!! (c) I have 6 dogs and need this paw stamp. LOL Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge!

Gingin said...

Love this Janett! Your puppy card is perfect for our black and white challenge. Love the background you created with the paw prints! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

Dena Rekow said...

This is just sooo cute, Janett! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week! Love your creation!

Maggie Mata said...

Oh my gosh! The perfect missing stamp set in my collection. I love it! I'm very happy you entered your design in his week's Stamp Ink Paper challenge.

Debbie Bonczek said...

This is just adorable I'm a sucker for a dog related card, and this one is adorable. Love that you decorated the inside of the card. Beautiful!