Home, Interest

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Under Sea Friends

Hi everyone,

It has been a stressful week here, my Dad has taken to turn for the worst. I had to hire some help it has just become to much for me to do everything on my own. Your prays would be very much appreciated.


 


For my card I used the Mermaid, Happy Octopus, Four in One Background, 4 in 1 Seashells, they were colored with Copic markers. I colored the edge of the scalloped rectangle with Copic markers. On the white panel I used the Scalloped Border Two. Then I cut a strip of white paper wider than the die cut and covered it with Score Tape and added sequins this was attached with foam tape to the back of the white panel. I used foam tape to attached it to a dark purple layer then a white card.



Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: