Home, Interest

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Everything Golf

Today I'm back with a new DRS designs challenge,
                     and the Challenge is                                                      "Play Ball"                                (anything that uses a ball)



I started with a strip of watercolor paper and used different colors of green covered the entire strip. Then with Memento Tuxedo Black ink I stamped the Everything Golf Background

Then I stamped the Silhouette Male Golfer and die cut, then with the watercolor I added some streaks of green and blue.

Then I stamped the Small Happy Father's Day on the yellow cardstock and cut it with a tag die. Copics were used to color in the Father. Some twine and a button finished the card.

Join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

  

No comments: