Home, Interest

Thursday, March 3, 2016

The Promise of Gods love


Today is the day for a new DRS designs challenge.

The challenge this week is


Bling.

For my card I choose to do a Shape Card.


For the card portion I used lavender and a scalloped die.
Then from white glitter paper I cut a oval with a oval cut from the center. 
A frame was cut from the lavender with a scalloped die then a oval cut from the center.



For the inside of the oval I stamped the 
this was covered with a mask and the and the 
were stamped. Both images were colored with Copic markers.
The white oval was attached with foam tape. And half pearls were attached to the frame.

The inside of the card was covered with a  white oval and 
was stamped inside.



I hope you can join us in this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett