Home, Interest

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Bunny and Spring Crocus

Hi all, well it's Thursday and that means it's time for another DRS designs challenge. The challenge this week is a color challenge.




                                                                        





For my card I used the new Cute Bunny with Egg and the Spring Crocus. I started by stamping the bunny and covering him with a mask then stamping the Spring Crocus. They were colored with Copic markers. For the three bottom squares I stamped Spring Crocus two more times then cut the parts that I wanted to use with  a square die. For the pink background sheet I stamped and heat embossed the Splatter Background with white embossing powder. I stamped the Checkerboard Background  with Memento New Sprout. I used the One Line Happy Easter.

I hope I will join us in this fun challenge.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett







No comments: