Home, Interest

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Easter Sleepover

Hi all, this has been some week, it has snowed more this week than it has in years we had a inch of snow in half a hour. It was just beautiful.

For my card today I made a Floating pop up card.




To start I cut two, 5.5 x 4.25 Lt. blue cards and scored quarter inch along the 5.5 inch side add extra sticky tape to the quarter inch fold of both.

For the front of the card I stamped the Easter Sleepover and colored with Copic markers. I used the out of the box technique and a oval die. I used the Open Plaid  and Memento Cantaloupe and Sea Shall Ocean Aqua. I used a stamp positioner  to stamp the One Line Happy Easter on the tag. Then I added a punched butterfly and ribbon. 

Now for the inside.


First I colored six Easter Egg with Bow and fussy cut. Using extra sticky tape stick a quarter inch wide strip of Transparency Film between two of the eggs. Put these in between the fold of the two cards. Then I added the green grass. For the white card I masked the center then stamped the plaid. After removing the mask I stamped the Abundance of Spring Greeting.  I added a extra egg to the top.
I hope You like this fun spring card.

Here are a few of our snow pictures.






Have a wonderful day,

Janett

No comments: