Home, Interest

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Challenge card, It's all about Fall

Good morning everyone,it's a dreary raining day a perfect day to spend stamping. And I have the perfect challenge for you, DRS designs is sponsoring the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.  The prize is a $10.00 voucher to DRS designs.




And this is my card.


 I started with the Argyle Background stamp and Olive Grove Memento ink. Then I used the Argyle Diamond and Memento Peanut Brittle ink. 

For the next layer I used the Open Leaf and the same Memento ink.

I used the new Silhouette Corn Stalk stamp and the Peanut Brittle  stamping first and second generation.

The center panel I used the Scarecrow  and he was colored with Copic markers.

The pumpkins are from the Fall Fence.

I hope you will join in this fun challenge.



Here are the colors that I used.

Have a wonderful day,

Janett

























5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous!! Beautiful take on the sketch and your Fall colors look amazing! :) HUGS

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous Autumn card Janett, I love the wonderful blend of papers and colours you used. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I just LOVE the perfect colours & inking! I'm so glad you could come play at TMS with us :) Your card will be up on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! When I saw the thumbnail, I was thinking how much I liked your papers and now I see they are all stamped! What a gorgeous fall card!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us this week at TMS!!