Home, Interest

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Daffodil Frame and Plaid


It’s Thursday and we have another fun challenge at DRS designs. The challenge this week it is Plaids.





For my card I used the Open Plaid and yellow and green stamp pads, the Polka Dot Background was stamped with green ink and the Daffodil Frame was stamped and colored with copic markers.

I hope you can join in this fun challenge. I had a wonderful surprise blooming in the yard, thought I would share a little bit of spring with you.



Have a wonderful day,

Janett

3 comments:

RitaR said...

Just lovely! I'm such a big fan of all the DRS plaid background stamps. You've created a beauty with the Open Plaid image .... just love those Springy colors.

Selena said...

I love march flowers!

Selena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.