Home, Interest

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lingering Christmas Greeting

I went a little outside the “Christmas” box on this card. I decided against the traditional reds and greens. I was actually inspired by Radio City Music Hall’s Rockettes. I went to see them last year for Christmas at the Fox Theater. They were wearing these adorable pink and green costumes! The stamp is Lingering Christmas Greeting 870HU. I used silver embossing powder on the image. I cut it out with a spellbinder oval die and layered it on another scalloped oval. I thought the pearls and silver ribbon added an elegant touch.


 
Have a wonderful Day,

Janett

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty, love the use of all the pearls!

Karin said...

Very pretty color!

Jennifer E. said...

Love the pearls and shimmer green! Nice alternative to the traditional red and green!